Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds2 Pro location tracking

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 10:36 AM)
Members_KPZTlgS
First Poster
Options

Can everyone confirm if this is true. so apparently i cannot locate my buds unless the case is open and the buds are connected to my wearable app? whats the point of that? surely if the case is open and close enough to connect to your phone then they would hardly be lost?

So it only shows the last location they were connected to the app rather than a 'Live' location? im being told Apple ear pods do do this? i couldnt find them and as it turns out they were in the bottom of my bag but as the case was closed it just said they were last at my house? surely even if they were in close proximity they should at least work. 

bad software if this is the case for such an expensive product.

Hopefully i'm wrong..

1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Only Buds can be FOUND not the case (as I discovered when I lost my case whilst cycling), you will only see the last time/location where the case was opened.

Suppose someone thought more chance of losing the buds than the case.

Can't remember but sure my old Apple Airpods (used with iPads) only tracked the Buds also, not the case.

Yes you can only see the last location (when used) in the Find app, but you also have the search nearby feature

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]