Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds right earbud no sound

(Topic created on: 19-10-2019 06:42 PM)
samthereaper
First Poster
Options

my right buds sound stopped working this morning. the touch and everything else works and connection isn't the issue, but the sound just stopped working. I have tried restarting, disconnecting and changing the in-ear tip, but nothing happened. I'm sure that earwax isn't the issue. Not sure what the problem is or what I should do. Any help would be appreciated. 

40 REPLIES 40
Gela-Bee
Student
Options

Try dropping on a table or ground.  Mine did the same thing yesterday and when I accidentally dropped it on the floor the sound worked again.  Might be worth giving it a tr .  Hopefully it work .  

0 Likes
Brokebuds
Student
Options

I have tried all these steps as well right bud sounds like it is at 10 percent sound compared to left bud

Matt_90
First Poster
Options

Yep exactly the same. About 10%. 

I have tried the reset and phone reboot. Will try the drop option and app uninstall option

0 Likes
Brauer11
Apprentice
Options

UPDATE! I spoke with Samsung and explained the situation. I suggested to the rep that she send me a new pair of Buds. She said okay! She sent me a label for the package, I mailed the defective Buds back (and the charging case), and in just a few days I received my new pair. So far so good. I had to have the receipt for my first pair of Buds, which were less than 4 months old 

Lamlam
First Poster
Options

Thank you. Thanks alot. I gỏ same prob this morning. So i follow you, try to go to info, then reset the airbud, it worked right after that. Hôe it not gonna happen again. Thanks alot. 

0 Likes
Reload
First Poster
Options

The two copper connections have to make a good contact to your ear.my earbuds I could not hear anything in the left ear. I went to settings the to accessibility ,hearing enhancements adjust to left or right.   If sounds to faint change  ear bud to a smaller or larger tip. Or untill you get a good connection .

0 Likes
jzucker
First Poster
Options

same thing on mine, no sound but also no touch, no chime when they are connected over blue tooth. Only the left one chimes now. The right one is completely dead. They are 3 weeks old. Best buy won't let me return them because it's beyond 14 days.

Tried a reset, recharge (i'm not going to try dropping them), nothing works. It's just dead.

one more piece of information, when I went into the wearables app, it says the right side is disconnected from bluetooth.

0 Likes
VTScientist
First Poster
Options

Same issue as y'all. I only had to drop it from 6" onto my desk and Boom! Problem Solved. Thanks.

0 Likes
NoSoundRightEarBud
First Poster
Options

Same problem as described. Dropped earbuds, in their case, onto the floor and it magically fixed.

BryanTechGeek
First Poster
Options

Same issue. "Upgraded" to the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in April and they are already useless.

0 Likes