Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds live

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 10:07 PM)
CharmingBunny
Journeyman
Options
A little kid took my keft earbud from its case without me noticing and put it in its mouth. It was probably in there for a while. The kid then gave it to me all wet telling me that it hurt their tongue or whatever. Anyways the sound is not the same and its getting on my nerves because it just isnt the same. Do you suggest that I buy new ones? Or is there a way I can get a replacement? (If there is). Also i tried drying it and using sounds/vibrations to eject anything in there but its still not the same.
Just want some advice on what i should do thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ouch
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The speaker grill will probably need cleaning. Doesn't take much to block it, and it only needs a tiny bit of debris to affect sound output
kevfrost84
Journeyman
Options
If the bud has been sucked on in just the right place it will have deformed the speaker cone (driver) inside the bud and sucking / blowing through the bud carefully as if you were sucking through it (kind of like a straw) may return it to normal, you may hear a slight crunch if you do it correctly and then try listening to it and retry s couple of times if it's not back to normal
CharmingBunny
Journeyman
Options
A bad to start 2023🥲
0 Likes
CharmingBunny
Journeyman
Options
Do you know if there is a way to clean it
0 Likes
CharmingBunny
Journeyman