Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between versions in countries within EU

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 03:04 PM)
sickoia
First Poster
Options

Still using my Gear S3 Frontier and now planning to buy a Galaxy Watch or Watch 3.

Now wondering if it matters in which EU country I make the purchase as there is large price difference between for example the Netherlands or  Germany and Finland.

So are there model variants within the EU or not?  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AsadM
Options

Hi @sickoia 

Hope you're doing well. We recommend purchasing products from the same country you're based in as products from other regions and countries can have limited functionality in comparison. For example, there can be conflict in receiving software updates, and some smart services such as Google Pay and Samsung Pay may not be supported. 

Hope this helps. 

Mo480
First Poster
Options

Hi AsadM

I wonder if you can help me with this, please?

I purchased a galaxy watch 5 44mm Bluetooth from ebay in UK because and the product number (MPN ) was listed as SM-R910NZBAEUA which is exact same product number I get if I search it on Samsung UK. A few days later the seller tells me they were out of stock so they are getting one from Taiwan. Now I am confused as to whether I should return it when it arrives. I am concerned about the following issues;

Q1 - Am I likely to have issues with Warranty, Samsung pay and ECG if it is imported?

Q2 - what if the imported watch has identical MPN to that on samsung UK website?

Q3 - I am also dying to know what constitutes a uk version watch. How can you tell from the MPN number?

Finally, Will there be similar issues with using Google pay on imported watches?

Thank you

0 Likes