Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 12:18 AM)
ShadowD
Journeyman
Options
Wow I've never seen a company with so many unanswered complaints.
Is there a complaints procedure?? or is it just a dead end???? Maybe it's the twilight zone.
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
This is a user community forum so if you have a complaint about Samsung and post it here it may be nice to vent but Samsung staff won't typically see it unless it's flagged for moderation
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @ShadowD, depending on what your complaint is regarding, this will need to be raised with a specific department. If you have a technical complaint, this can be raised with the Support Team via phone on 0333 000 0333. If it's a complaint regarding an order you've placed on the Samsung UK website, you can speak to the Online Shop Team via phone on 0330 726 7467.

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think you have understood the purpose of the forum. It's primarily for members to help each other. If you have a formal complaint, you need customer services.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Good luck talking to that shambles.

Read from scripts
Don't care at all
Not interested in the customer
Processes have no care for customer

I won't be buying from Samsung ever again quite frankly
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Members should be allowed to share their opinion, and express concerns about products and/or related services.
Athena84
Apprentice
Options

I am afraid complaint department does not exist . I am taking them to Ombudsman.  I have ordered an oven on 2/09/22 and guess what still waiting.  Contacted Samsung. It has been delayed twice after second time I rang them last week and turns out they not going to have one! Was buying on offer so now next one similar cost £350 well done samsung 

0 Likes
Athena84
Apprentice
Options

Lol cost £350 more plus time of work for appliance that  never arrived.  Steer clear from them customer service is shocking 

0 Likes
Athena84
Apprentice
Options

I totally agree. To all who tried and failed go straight to Ombudsman as customer complaints are never listened to and no solution given. Save your self time and sanity. 

0 Likes
debbiew123
First Poster
Options
Athena84, how do you make a compaint to the ombudsman? I am having the same problem and after a month of waiting for an item that their delivery company says was never received, they have refunded me as item now £150 more expensive, absolute nightmare with customer services, no communication between each other, let alone me, no-one takes ownership of your problem, no help, I agree, I feel like I have lost my sanity. There is NO customer service. I have asked to make a complaint and been ignored, and fobbed off. Horrendous.
0 Likes