Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging info screen as AOD when not charging

(Topic created on: 30-04-2023 07:01 AM)
Brad8
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I really the like charging info screen on the Galaxy watch 4 classic. Is it possible to have this function as a permanent always on display? Just like the Galaxy phones where the AOD is a battery saving black screen with the time displayed. And then upon waking the watch, the regular display with full info could be displayed. Sometimes I like to just glance down at my watch without performing a wake up gesture and this would be very helpful.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Brad8: While it isn't possible to enable a similar AOD to your smartphone on the Galaxy Watch4, you can set the Watch screen and some apps’ screens to always stay on while wearing your Watch. With this in mind, please head to Settings > Display > Always On Display, and explore your options from here. The feature can be quickly enabled/disabled by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom to access the Quick Panel, and tapping on the watch symbol from here. 

The battery will naturally drain more quickly while this feature is active, which I appreciate is not ideal, however it will still allow the 'at a glance' approach that you were after. 

0 Likes