Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burn from my watch

(Topic created on: 03-07-2022 11:08 PM)
DebzyAM
First Poster
Options
I've had my watch for almost 4 years, all of a sudden its left a burn type mark on my wrist.
Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.
It's not the strap it's where the underneath of the watch touches my wrist.

I left it off for a few days and it got better but when I put it back on it started to become more red and sore.

8 REPLIES 8
DanLit111
Explorer
Options
I think it may depend on how tight it is on your wrist.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I did have the same happen to me using my GW4 Classic. Mine went on its own after a few days and hasn't reappeared. Not even sure why.
Try slackening your strap by one notch. Maybe that may help.
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Hey @DebzyAM

These cases are taken seriously by Samsung, so I recommend sending a PM to @Sam_UK so that another moderator or myself can look at getting this escalated internally for you.

0 Likes
Bomperoo
Journeyman
Options
Mine also started leaving marks under the bezle on my wrist itching followed by blister like marks
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @Bomperoo 

I recommend that you send a PM to @Sam_UK so that another moderator or myself can look at getting this escalated for you.

0 Likes
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
It looks like a sweat rash. I get it with my Garmin aswell.
0 Likes
AprilP
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue! Have had my Galaxy watch for years & now all of a sudden am getting the same marks you are! How long did it take for it to go away & did the issue ever get resolved?

0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Smartwatches and activity trackers have long been associated with skin irritation and, in many cases, this problem is caused by sensitive skin, allergies to nickel or other irritants, sweat accumulation, poor hygiene, or tight bands.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes