Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 04:35 PM)
socks
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone know how to connect a wireless jvc headphone to a samsung ao3, I've tried and it won't work 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @socks ,

you should be able to pair any compatible Bluetooth devices by placing this in pair mode. Once done, on your Galaxy A03 head into the Settings> Connectivy> Bluetooth> Scan for devices: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-pair-galaxy-devices-via-bluetooth/

If the device is not visible there it may mean that this is not compatible or need an app to connect to the phone. Refer to the device manual to find out if this is the case. 

socks
Apprentice
Options
Thank you
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Did you finally get it to connect?
I use a JVC wireless headphone set with my A53 5G. It was a bit fiddly at first for me to connect. What I did was turn on bluetooth scanning on my phone. Then immediately put on my headphones and powered it on. Then, after hearing the power on tone. I pressed and held down the Power/Bass button until I heard it say "pairing". Then went straight back to my phone and looked to see if I could see my JVC headphones in the bluetooth list. I couldn't. So I pressed scan again (and again if necessary) on the phone, then the JVC headset appeared. I tapped on it and it connected.
If you've not had luck, I hope what I said works for you.
0 Likes
socks
Apprentice
Options
Yes I managed to do it, it took me a while but I know what I did wrong and what I did right so I learnt my lesson.