Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby routines inconsistent

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 09:09 AM)
LarryPilkington
Pioneer
Options
I love bixby routines and most of the routines I have set up work consistently however some are hit and miss, namely the routine I have set up whereby my smart plug switches off the power when my phone reaches 100% charge. 

I have set this up for situations were my phone battery is low when its bedtime. I dont want the phone receiving power all night once its fully charged so this routine means my smart plug switches off when its fully charged.

Im finding that this routine only seems to work intermittently. This morning I woke up to see the smart plug was still on which is infuriating. I then let my battery drain a few percent and put it back in the charger and switched the smart plug on but this time when it reached 100% charge, it did switch off.

Is anybody else encountering this?

Also I have a place routine where when I leave my home my phone switches from wifi to mobile data. This does work but it seems to take my phone several minute's to identify that my location is outside the radius and switch from wifi to mobile data. It seems that my phone takes ages to identify my location. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Maxvax
Navigator
Options
I have the same routine to turn off WiFi and turn on mobile data when I leave home. But if I have the screen on at any point while moving away from home location, the routine doesn't work
0 Likes