Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery and new update problems with the gw4..

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 04:44 PM)
kirby86
Explorer
Options
Samsung just try and fob you off with what you know On how to save battery on the watch.. but it be nice to know what there doing about it to get more than one day if that.. and for the new update on the watch.. with the watch faces with the always On Display.. and the time not working.. what is going on.. 
12 REPLIES 12
KirkyLAD
Navigator
Options
They broke stuff lol. I'm expecting an update in the next week or so tbh
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine has been fine, I get more than a day about a day and a half days if not nearly two

I have the latest update, from two days ago but the Wearable app killed my Samsung health as after downloading update and installing my phone kept on beeping and battery draining fast.

Uninstalled Samsung health and reinstalled which fixed it

0 Likes
kirby86
Explorer
Options
I have my notification on.. and my always On Display.. iv just woken up from work and have 78% battery. When fully charged its has 1 day and 6 hours. Even with always On Display off.. yh it's a bit poor the new update 😕
0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

Yesterday I buy new GW 4 Classic 46mm,come home take new update from Samsung R890XXU1EVA8/R890OXM1EVA8/......size 796,29 MB.,and after that update only ECG and Blood presure is working for mesure,nothing else work for mesure...????!!!! All icons are on watch but dont want start mesure ! They dont respond ! 

kirby86
Explorer
Options
That not good... u think samsung need to look over this new update... and sort it out ASAP
0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

Listen this ! Yesterday I buy GW 4 Classic 46mm and at home take new update what I mention and GW4 go crazy like I say before...call shop and tell them the GW4 is 'broken', I want another one,shop say no problem come and we change for new one....go and take brand new come home take update and have THE SAME PROBLEM with new GW 4 Classic ... I'm crazy now becouse of that for me BIG problem with new update !! 

kirby86
Explorer
Options
I just hope they read these messages.. so they no what issues need addressing..👍
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

And language in GW 4 is half English and half on my language Croatian  !! That is all come with new update !

0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

And yes,I take 2 times rebooting and nothing ! New software R890XXU1EVA8/R890OXM1EVA8/ is broken and have big issues ! All icons for mesure (exept blood presure and ecg) dont respond to touch !

0 Likes