Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery and new update problems with the gw4..

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 04:44 PM)
kirby86
Explorer
Options
Samsung just try and fob you off with what you know On how to save battery on the watch.. but it be nice to know what there doing about it to get more than one day if that.. and for the new update on the watch.. with the watch faces with the always On Display.. and the time not working.. what is going on.. 
12 REPLIES 12
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Correction mine last 1.5 days not 2
0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

NEWS: I come now from Samsung Center in my town Zagreb,Croatia, I bring my GW4 Classic 46mm to them and explain to them in Samsung Center my problems with 1. and 2. GW4 Classic what I buy first time,and when I changed with anothre one day before yesterday !! I tell them all problems with new update from Samsung ! They write all that problems,give to me workpaper from them and they will look in service what's happening with my GW4 Classic ! And if problem can fix Samsung,then Samsung give to me back my GW4 Classic back ! If is something bigger problem with my watch Samsung give me another one brand new the same GW4 Classic 46mm !! I hope Samsung Croatia fix problem with my GW4 Classic finnaly,if not,they call me and give me new one,hopefully GW4 Classic who is working perfectly this third time !! Third luck !!! :smiling-face:

I will report to you all what will happen now !!

PS. sorry for my English :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

Before 1 hour ago I recive message on my S21 from Samsung service..

"Dear,we call you from Samsung service to come and take your device"

I will go tomorrow morning take my GW4 and I want to know in details whats was been wrong with my GW4 after I download new software ! I wanna know everthing about fixed errors on watch ! 

20220212_110918.jpg

IMG-20220212-WA0007.jpeg

20220213_194819.jpg

0 Likes