Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always on Stuck in Greyscale

(Topic created on: 26-01-2023 08:39 AM)
ALSY
Navigator
Options
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen, and if they know how to fix it.

A couple of weeks ago, my Watch5 started displaying digital faces in greyscale when Always On is active. I'm pretty sure this is new behaviour since I generally have my face font set to red or yellow and I've never noticed it desaturate in AO before 

I've checked my power/battery settings, and the bedtime mode sync and everything seems set correctly. But I'm sure I'm missing something.

The only factor I can think that might have affected it is I went abroad a couple of weeks ago and had a routine set on my phone that switches the face to a world time mode enabled, so I wondered if that caused an issue? I've since disabled that routine but to no effect.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Cheers 🙂
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Double check in your watches settings - Accessibility - visibility enhancements. You may have something there turned on.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080311/
ALSY
Navigator
Options
Cheers for the suggestion. Nothing seems out of place there.
ALSY
Navigator
Options
Nope, just the standard supplied faces.
AndrewL
Options

@ALSY: If you press and hold on the screen while the watch face is displaying in greyscale, then tap 'Customise', are you able to change the colour from here? Alternatively, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your connected phone > Watch faces > Tap on the relevant watch face > Customise. 

ALSY
Navigator
Options
Yep, I know. I can change the face colour but when the watch goes to standby with the screen on, the colour fades to greyscale. It never used to do that
0 Likes