Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 12:08 AM)
edenr
First Poster
Options
Hi 
I just wondered how to stop my phone alarming as well as my watch when my morning alarm goes off? My partner works until late at night so I want to avoid waking him up early. When I had apple products the alarm would simply vibrate on my wrist through the watch to wake me and therefore avoided any noise being made. However now I have switched to Samsung and the alarm is blaring through the watch AND phone so there is double the noise to wake my partner. Not ideal at all! Please someone help show me how to stop both alarming at the same time.... 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Neo001
Legend
Options

Set the alarm on the watch (Add on watch) and turn off the alarm sound for that alarm. As the alarm is set on the watch, it will not sync with your phone and therefore no sound from the phone.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@edenr: When setting an alarm on your Watch via Apps > Alarm, please make sure to select 'Add on watch' to ensure that the alarm only goes off on your watch. If you select 'Add on phone', then the alarm will also sound on the connected mobile device. To be on the safe side, please grab you phone and head to Apps > Clock > Alarm, and disable any alarms that might have previously been synced with the watch. 

0 Likes