Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add membership cards to Samsung Pay on Watch

(Topic created on: 25-08-2023 08:17 PM)
sheepdemon
Apprentice
Options
I have a gym membership card that works via NFC on my phone. Why can I not add this to Wallet on my watch? I'd prefer to not have to get my phone out when I have an NFC device on my wrist. 
5 REPLIES 5
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not a solution, but if the card has a bar or qr code, take a picture and add as a loyalty card from gallery.1692992175406_1692992175393_0.jpg
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Verminal
Pioneer
Options
Has this changed with the 6?
Blurb: Access Samsung Wallet right from your Galaxy Watch6 Classic. Make payments, ride public transit, scan membership cards and more. You can even store non-payment items like digital IDs, tickets and keys, to lighten your load and empty out your pockets. ¹
sheepdemon
Apprentice
Options
No barcode, it's totally NFC based.
pb1001
First Poster
Options
I can now add gym membership and club card onto the watch. I've got the series 4. It just doesn't accept it when I go to use it, but I can see it on there.
0 Likes
Viking-42
First Poster
Options

Has anyone found a solution to this?... Im genuinely very surprised that with Apple and Google so swept up with this Samsung hasnt sorted it out.  just bought a watch 6 and thinking about returning it because of this issue. 

0 Likes