Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active watch 2 screen comes off

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 11:52 AM)
Alun135
Explorer
Options
This morning sitting at the table I looked at the time to find my watch screen hanging by the cable.
Searching for repairs it seems this is a common problem around the 2 year mark.
No I have not been swimming in a sauna, jackusi snowboarding or any environment where it could get immersed in water, I don't care for the claim its water resistant.
Long and the short of it I will get the problem sorted, however I will not purchase another watch from Samsung as much as I love its design and features
15 REPLIES 15
HFox
First Poster
Options
My watch stopped working today - I thought it might have run of battery. I was swimming in a pool at the time. Turns out the glue had come unstuck and the seal had broken causing water to get in.

Gutted reading all your responses- looks like I might need a new smart watch rather than fork out for a repair.
0 Likes
Izzie78
First Poster
Options
I have had a similar problem with my watch 2. Not sure where I can get it repaired in Southampton!20240227_141457_1000033006_1709043299.jpg
0 Likes
consequences
First Poster
Options

How are the iPhones working out?

0 Likes
Amie2
First Poster
Options

Im having the same problem. Did you get your watch fixed and how did you go about getting it fixed.

0 Likes
Atarian
First Poster
Options

The wfier had the same problem a yearor so ago, well the face came off and wouldnt work. Me, yes my face on my active 2 did the same the other week. Yes the face is still working but wont stick down.

now people have mentioned stuff to stick it down, that doesnt help, would like to know where to get it etc. As samsung seems to be making a lot of money out of this, i bought a new galaxy watch6 47mm, so that is extra kerching, but woujld be nice to keep this one going instead of the recycling centre.

its strange because i got a survey the other day wanting feedback about their flip4 but nothing on what is now an old watch.

0 Likes
Alun135
Explorer
Options
I got a new watch traded in the old one so got some cash for the new one in fact with all the discounts and deals it added up I don't think I paid out £100 for it in the end
0 Likes