Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 sleep is tracking but not syncing to health app

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 01:34 PM)
Kj2004
First Poster
Options

I have had my Active 2 for a week and it stopped syncing sleep data to the health app 2 days ago.  The data is in the watch and all other data is syncing to the health app.just fine.

7 REPLIES 7
Claudschi
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem.. in the beginning it helped to synchronize manually,  but now I'm stuck with a empty detail section on my samsung health phone app

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi both,

if both devices software (phone and watch) and the Samsung Health app and Samsung Wearable app are up to date, would you please be able able to send an error report via our Members app so our engineers can have a look at this for you? Find how to do this HERE.

0 Likes
Members_eAiLpZC
First Poster
Options

I'm adding this here because it's where my search for answer to the same problem led me.

My active 2 was showing 9 hours sleep but my phone was showing only 5. On further examination, my phone actually had both records, but the start differed by 10 minutes. I was able to delete the shorter one from the phone and that made the longer one the valid one. Hope this helps someone down the line. 

0 Likes
NullPointPaladin
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. I have made sure both app and watch are up-to-date but I am also getting multiple exercises and other metrics that are being overwritten or lost between the watch and my phone. It has been going on for days and now my entire weeks worth of tracking is lost or messed up. It is tracking steps just fine, but not the actual sleep or exercises. Just confirmed as I started a walk on the watch and the watch created a second walking session over top of the first and recorded neither back to the phone.

0 Likes
AndroidGuy1
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with Galaxy Watch3, it tracks the sleep on watch but does not sync it to Samsung Health app.

0 Likes
Members_ofdaMoLe
First Poster
Options

I had this issue also and the quick fix was to fully power cycle phone and watch, then open Samsung Health app..   sleep data synced instantly

0 Likes
Nick96
Apprentice
Options

Same here. It's already 2 days samsung health does not syncronize with my watch active2. I can see the amount of sleep on the watch, but I can't on the app, not even if I manually syncronize. Everything else works fine, training steps...   

0 Likes