Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Series X Smart Hub Icon

(Topic created on: 16-05-2023 08:12 PM)
DefinitelyNotMe
First Poster
Options

I've had the wonderful UE65NU7400 since 2018 and have always had the correct "XBOX One" logo when connected to my old Xbox.

Screenshot_20230515-221203~2.png

Having recently switched to an Xbox Series X, I now just get the generic blue tile with "XBOX" in white text.

Is there any way to get the proper icon back?

Many thanks.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Celeburn
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem on my Samsung AU7105, it used to work but now the generic blue icon appears and no matter how many times I have disconnected and connected the console so that it can detect it again, the green Xbox icon does not appear

0 Likes
DefinitelyNotMe
First Poster
Options

I spent about two hours on the phone to support just for them to say they don't know why. I also asked both Samsung and Xbox on Twitter, neither of who had any idea. Tried Samsung support online chat, and they said they had no plan to add the Series X icon, but I'm not convinced they even knew what I was walking about because other people are saying they've already got it.

0 Likes
Celeburn
First Poster
Options

The correct green Xbox icon appears on my TV until yesterday, I changed the room TV and now it does not appear when what is connected is the same in the same place

0 Likes
Filip89
Journeyman
Options

I had the same problem for Xbox One. Removing the Xbox from the universal remote and reconnecting the console to HDMI helped. Maybe it will work for Series X too

0 Likes
Millennium69
First Poster
Options

The icon now properly appears when I go to the universal remote setup and during the setup it let's you choose the brand for the input type. 

0 Likes
alejommiranda
First Poster
Options

what's the universal remote and how do I access it?

0 Likes
alejommiranda
First Poster
Options

What's the universal remote?

0 Likes
DefinitelyNotMe
First Poster
Options

The universal remote is the smart remote which comes with your TV. You can go to connections and connect a device using it.

Although Millennium said it worked for them, it hasn't worked for me - still no Xbox SX logo.

0 Likes