Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the BEST method and equipment for sending a Bluetooth signal from the 6 series 43" UHD TV that doesn't support Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
snez75604
First Poster
Options

A friend of mine gave me a 43-in 6 series UHD frame flat screen and I had to work from scratch starting with the remote which ended up being wrong it doesn't use a solar, to the fact that it doesn't support Bluetooth! However, I know how to fake Bluetooth you know by putting USB dongle in the USB port and so forth! However it doesn't really work that well on this machine cuz from looking through the settings this TV digs the you know what out of HDMI! So can somebody help me or give me some ideas on how to transmit fake and reel Bluetooth signals from the TV to speakers and keyboards and mice!? Thank you in advance and sorry I'm new I don't I'm not that socially whatever!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Recall I did this with an old TV that only had a 3.5mm headphones jack, I used a BT to 3.5mm adapter and worked well.

Maybe the issue is that you need the sound output
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes