Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Universal Remote setup with Vodafone TV box

(Topic created on: 13-05-2020 05:21 PM)
DavidT3
Student
Options

Hi all!

Vodafone (beforehand UPC) just changed my Horizon STB for a Vodafone TV box. For this i can not setup the universal remote, the TV can't recognize it, and i can't find it with a manual search either (had no problem with the Horizon box).

Anyone had a similar issue, and maybe know what to select for the universal remote to work with Vodafone TV box?

Thanks in advance for any help. :smiling-face:

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jlaszlo
Student
Options

Hello the name must be given to vodafone. After that you have to press the page down button on the screen. Until you change the channel.So I did the same with this box.Samsung mu 6102 on tv

View solution in context

19 REPLIES 19
DavidT3
Student
Options

On the TV box there is only Vodafone brand written, but in it's menu I was able to find out that the Vodafone TV box is a SAGEMCOM DCI362-UHD, but sadly this exact model is not found in the setup, so still no luck with the universal remote. 😞

0 Likes
Solution
Jlaszlo
Student
Options

Hello the name must be given to vodafone. After that you have to press the page down button on the screen. Until you change the channel.So I did the same with this box.Samsung mu 6102 on tv

Peter138
Student
Options

Thanks for the hint. Works on Q7FN 4K as well!

0 Likes
DavidT3
Student
Options

Yup, this worked for me too. Thx for the help! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Peter138
Student
Options

Hey there, it is rather a Vodafone box related question: do you happen to know how to hide unwanted channels? I looked for it forever but am not able to figure that out...thanks

0 Likes
Jlaszlo
Student
Options

Hi. I was looking for this feature too, but can't find it. I think it's not included in software.

0 Likes
Peter138
Student
Options

Hey, thanks for checking.

In addition I discovered that the Dolby sound at dedicated channels is missing as well - at least my Sonos Playbar gets stereo only - eventhough I tried many settings on the set top box and the TV itself.

Hopefully with a software update this and the channel ordering will be fixed!

0 Likes
Members_UqNHnSJ
First Poster
Options

Szia László, Nem bírom párosítania a TV távirányítóját a Vodfone TV-vel. Neked, hogy sikerült?

Köszi, Attila

0 Likes
JGabor
First Poster
Options

László sorry but i didnt understand you well! Can you explain again please. I have the same problem with the vodafone media box

0 Likes