Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Connect Logitech V-U0040 Brio Webcam to Samsung DU7660 TV

(Topic created on: a week ago)
smit1
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung Community,

I recently purchased a Logitech V-U0040 Brio webcam to use with my Samsung DU7660 smart TV, but I've encountered some issues that I hope someone can help with.

Issue:

Despite multiple attempts, my TV does not recognize the Logitech webcam when I connect it via USB. I was under the impression that the TV would support external USB webcams, but it seems like there might be a compatibility issue or additional setup steps required that I am unaware of.

Steps Taken:

1. Connected the webcam to the TV's USB port.
  2. Checked the TV settings for any option to add or configure an external webcam.
  3. Restarted both the TV and the webcam multiple times.
  4. Ensured that the webcam is functioning properly by testing it on a different device (it works perfectly on my computer).

Request:

Could anyone from the community or Samsung support team confirm if the Samsung DU7660 TV supports external USB webcams like the Logitech V-U0040 Brio? If it does, are there specific settings or additional steps I need to follow to get it working?

Installing Zoom or Other Video Calling Apps on Samsung Smart TV

Additionally, I would like to use video calling apps like Zoom/meet on my Samsung smart TV. Could anyone provide a step-by-step guide on how to install these apps?

Issues Encountered:

• When I search for Zoom in the App Store, I do not find it listed. Are there specific apps recommended for video calling on Samsung smart TVs, or any additional steps needed to make these apps available?

@SamsungSupport @CommunityHelp I appreciate any help or suggestions from the community and support team.

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Was alongtime ago but recall only certain webcam worked, think the older Logitech C920 maybe.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes