Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ue43tu7000kxxu smart remote?

(Topic created on: 13-10-2023 01:55 PM)
SG95
Student
Options

So I've got two samsung tvs one is a QE55Q80R ;which came with the smart remote RMCSPR1BP1, And the other is a ue43tu7000kxxu which didnt come with a smart remote. Im wanting to use the smart remote with the ue43tu but it wont pair, tried the rest and repair procedure which hasnt worked, ive also enabled voice in the service menu as the smart remote has this feature. Any help appreciated 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SG95  I know that the TU7000 does not feature Smart Remote Support,thus a Smart Remote is not provided . Whilst not ideal the Standard Remote  will function fine.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
SG95
Student
Options

So to anyone coming across this that has a similar issue, it is possible to enable the smart remote feature. As @JAMES4578 has mentioned the smart remote feature is not supported with this tv probably others too, but using the 'hidden service menu' I've managed to enable the feature

this option may vary depending on model and you can do it at your own risk.

*Please note opening the service menu seems to reset my picture/sound settings so if you have custom settings note them down first just incase*

Open your service menu for me it starts with the tv powered off then - info - settings - mute - power, wait for the tv to power on and the menu to appear.

From here navigate down to FMS and select it, it will again show as a menu on its own select it again.

You should now have a option in the middle of the screen that says Factory App Menu select this and a new drop down menu will appear go down to Option then MRT Option, navigate down to com.samsung/featureconf/bt_profile_bt_smart_control select and change to true.

Now exit all these menus and power cycle the tv a few times, now you should be able to connect your samsung smart using the return and play/pause button as normal :smiling-face:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SG95  Yes you may able to enable certain features using the Service Menu,I assume you can use your Smart Remote fine.  However  as a proviso just adding that customers should be careful  in this Menu not to change any settings inadvertently.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes