Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE40ES6800 Internet Issues

(Topic created on: 16-07-2017 07:17 PM)
caz86
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

My TV is driving me mad.... I have had it for a few years now and have never had issues until recently (maybe the last year or so) with the internet connection. 

Ive been sat here for hours trying to get it to connect and altho it appears to connect, it doesnt seem to be. I have also reset my router a few times to see if its that but I honestly think its the TV and not the internet as I have run some speed tests etc.

Once ive up the network password in, it will connect sometimes but not other times, but then I try to access the Samsung apps or Netflix or Plex it says there isnt a connection and the box pops back up to enter the password again...

Perviously I have managed to get it to connect (god knows how) but it still wont load any apps 

I have also tried to reset the TV to factory settings which has made no difference. The TV doesnt seem to have any outstanding software updates (this function is greyed out)..

Does anyone know what the issue is? Any help please! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @caz86.

Let's just double check on the software on the TV. Could you give us the current software by going to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung?

0 Likes