Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV UE32T5300AK signal issue

(Topic created on: 16-11-2020 06:04 PM)
-Kerry-
First Poster
Options

I bought a UE32T5300AK tv in March but have only started to use it more regularly just recently. 

I keep getting ‘no signal‘ but if I turn it off and on a few times it sometimes restores signal. If that doesn’t work then I have to scan channels again and it fixes it. This is a bit annoying as it’s happening a couple times a week. 
I have 2 other TVs in the house and they all have signal when this one doesn’t and they are all connected to the same aerial. 

I also can’t watch SD channels, the signal breaks up. These channels seem to change. Last week channel 1,2 was terrible but tonight channel 5 is doing it. Again I’ve checked the other TVs in the house and these are all fine.

The cable is in the back of the TV ok. I’ve also plugged this tv into other aerial sockets in the house and problem still persists just to check if it was a socket issue. 

Does anyone have any ideas what else I could try or do you think I may have a faulty tv?

Thanks

Kerry

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
NS35
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same TV which I purchased for my mother in October 2020 - she has the same issues as you describe and as she is very elderly, she gets flustered and doesn't know how to sort it out.

I think it is a fault with the TV and needs to go back to Samsung under its' warranty, unless there has been a solution described which resolves the issue 

0 Likes