Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv setup

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 01:52 PM)
Allanbass
Student
Options

Hi, can anybody help? 
trying to go through the setup process on an AU8000 43” tv: all was going smoothly but I can’t get past step 3. Tv comes up with my login details , highlights banner to move forward but then blue screen comes up and it will not move into step 4…

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Allanbass: To help me gain a better understanding of the issue, please can you take a clear picture of the Step 3 screen, and attach it to your next reply, just so I'm able to see what you're seeing? In the meantime, if the screen is requesting your Samsung account details, please ensure that you enter them prior to proceeding to the next step. 

0 Likes
Allanbass
Student
Options

Hi Andrew, managed to dove the problem by using the SmartThings app on my iPhone. 
the blue screen thing happened after login information was displayed on step 3: it gave no option to highlight on my ID all it allowed was clicking on the continue button at the botttom of the screen which the resulted in blue screen ( still showing step 3 at the top but unable to move forward, I was able to go back but just the same over and over.) The smart remote still doesn’t seem to work so not sure if it’s a problem with that…? 
at least the Tv is up and running now 🙄 many thanks for your reply .

Allan

AndrewL
Options

@Allanbass: I'm pleased to hear that you were able to get your TV up and running. Regarding the Smart Remote, this should pair automatically, therefore it might be worth checking if there are batteries installed in the device. If there are, try pointing the remote at the TV and pressing the Back button and Play/Pause button simultaneously for around 3 seconds (located to the left and right of the Home button). For a visual guide, please refer to page 28 of the user manual via the link below. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202109/20210910124253866/OSNDVBEUA-7.2.0_EM_OSCAR_EU_E...

0 Likes