Did you mean: 

TV Screen has dark section at top of screen

(Topic created on: 10-02-2019 12:31 PM)
MJB_41
First Poster
Options

TV : UE55JU6800K

Current software : T-HKMDEUC_1530.1

My TV has suddenly developed a semi transparent dark bar in top third of screen. It doesnt matter what input I use as it's there acroess all HDMI ports using many different HDMI cables. It's running the latest software as far as I can tell, have tried Auto Update and USB methods and both tell me there's no new updates available.

I've seen a couple of other similar posts on this site but there doesnt seem to be a definitive solution to this problem so I was wondering if anyone out there has any ideas? TV is approx 3 years old

IMG_4483.JPG

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Simon1308
First Poster
Options

Ok thank you so much for letting me know. I'll contact them 

0 Likes
Floki1
Apprentice
Options

got exacly the same issue samsung tv not so smart is pure garbage sometimes it fixes itself and sometimes it just stays like that its frastrating to watch anything on it anymore this is definately the last smasung tv that i will ever buy they probobly using some s..... chinese components in there no wonder the thing broke so quickly.

0 Likes
GJB123
First Poster
Options

Look at the state of that.  Come and goes. Starting to really pi$$ me off nowLook at the state of that. Come and goes. Starting to really pi$$ me off now

I need help 

0 Likes
MrHandy
First Poster
Options

I've been doing research online/ is it a bad T-con board or dirty -bad cable/connectors to the t-con board 

0 Likes
Floki1
Apprentice
Options

Hi Mate nothing to do with tcon board nor cables its more like software issue or bad chinese led lights that they puting in there burned out had the same issue and it used to go away after while but now its just stuck like that so yea dont be throwing money at tcon board like i said its garbage chinese led lights gone or software issue.

0 Likes