Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Model un55b7100WF

(Topic created on: 06-04-2024 08:13 PM)
Astrofannumberone
First Poster
Options

hello made big mistake changing LED to PDP in hidden menu after i exit turned the tv on but no pic or sound i tried to back to change it again but the tv wont let me MENU.!.8.2 and power

any idea will be great

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Astrofannumberone  Alternatives are  INFO -MENU - MUTE - POWER  and MUTE - 119-Power.   However if to no avail  unplug at the mains off the TV for at least  5 minutes and see if  this makes any difference.  You could try a flash reset which does not require the TV Menu. Under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on
1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the power  button on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is  called the flash reset 

However some inadvertent changes in the Secret Menu can result in critical errors.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Astrofannumberone
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your response.i took the back cover i looked every where for button no where to be found,the only thing is touch power but not a physical buttons.i tried 119 but no help i tried too many method but no avail.now what?

thank you 

0 Likes