Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tv calibration app

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 01:25 PM)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Anone been able to find or know any details on the release of the ezcal app from Samsung it was talked about the beginning of the year was wondering if it was coming out or just talk.
G G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
gman21
Apprentice
Options
I saw it should be on 2021/22 tv's but can't see anything else about it. I've got a qe55qn95a coming Thursday so would be interested to use it to set it up.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
gman21
Apprentice
Options
I saw it should be on 2021/22 tv's but can't see anything else about it. I've got a qe55qn95a coming Thursday so would be interested to use it to set it up.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for that. Hope you have easier job than me getting a decent picture out of it. Ive had the 65 inch for a few months now and its not the easiest to try fine tune and hasnt had a software update since may.
G G
0 Likes
gman21
Apprentice
Options
It wasn't on the TV so had to manually fine tune it. I've got a reasonable picture now but feel it could be better but there are so many variables to adjust its beyond most people, me included. I hope the app does get released soon!
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Past me as well all the reviews raved think they must have had a different tv. Ive tried the ways people suggest using movie to get it closer to how the program makers made the picture. Just seems dull. Best ive got to my taste is. Picture mode Standard. Brightness 50. Picture clarity custom 10. 3. Off off. Gamma 3. Eco modes off. People will say its not right no doubts.
G G
0 Likes