Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame Slideshow feature request

(Topic created on: 23-07-2021 05:26 PM)
Hospitality Tech
First Poster
Options

We are considering using these frames across our corporation (Property Brands) for Reader-Boards (Advertisement)

Three Features /  Issues we need addressed to accomplish this

1. SlideShow duration 30 second transition

2. Remote management ability

3. HDMI inputs (43" 2021 Model) when in portrait mode screen shrinks flips to landscape even when TV is portrait. Can not display portrait full size images when using external input or app. Ambient Art mode is great but most our applications require an external source until the apps dev catches up with corporate applications. (this is a major issue no position screen lock capability)

If these could be addressed the Frame would be a hands down winner!

P.S. Engineering gripe, Minus the one connect box which to this day always gets in the way of a wall display in any application ... 

1 REPLY 1
BellsRUs
First Poster
Options

I would love for the slideshow interval to be 30 seconds! Please, Samsung, change this!

We used to use a system that my husband created to show photos on multiple frames and when we have company we like to be able to get through a lot of photos. I am using personal photos on my Frame.

I would also like to be able to move a photo within a mat location. I tried using the crop, but it really didn't seem to work that well. 

It would also be nice to be able to tell which of my photos are landscape vs portrait orientation. Since the photos in my gallery show up square, I can't tell which are portrait oriented.  Those are the ones that I would like to combine with other portrait oriented shots into one mat.

0 Likes