Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steam link app!

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
gaffey92
Apprentice
Options
Can we have steam link added to apps please. I side loaded the app but now this feature has been removed and so has my steam link app.

I don't want xbox / geforce now. 

I want to be able to play my games from my pc on any of my samsung tvs in my house. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
this would also be a thing for the steam forum, or a suggestion.
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I used it a lot of my 2021 then removed in 2023 and 2023! Workout get a £30 firestick. But like someone said, that's something for valve forums not Samsung
0 Likes
gaffey92
Apprentice
Options
Cheers guys. It's kinda annoying as I've spent months running full ethernet in the house so I can us all my tvs with no issues. I emailed samsung and they said to post here -_-
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
To be honest the network card in the TV is only 100MB, must have wifi 5 so will have better speeds on wifi
0 Likes
gaffey92
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, found out they were only a 100mb nic once I had ran ethernet through the house. For the price of the tv it should of been a 1GB, kinda shocked at that tbh.

I have Ubiquity AP's with wifi 6, but on the tvs I never see any difference when doing speed tests. But that could be the browsers tbh.
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I imagine its two things, one they have the data they know who uses WiFi or wired. Plus nothing used more than 100Mb so it's wasted after that netflix only needs 15mb
gaffey92
Apprentice
Options
Yeah that's true. Even 4k at most will peak at 20mb. Will have to try and dig out my old firesticks. But they are only 1080p. Which will be fine for the games I'll be playing. Just something I didn't really buy if it doesn't work well cause they are quite old
0 Likes