Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound keeps going up and down on its own, how do you reset it?

(Topic created on: 11-10-2017 08:38 PM)
Aoife1
Student
Options

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
LiamH
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @Aoife1!

Can you provide some more specific information on this so we can help out?

What's the model number of your TV? Is the system sound chaging volume (visibly changing on screen, eg: volume 1 to 2), or are the speakers just going quiet from time to time?

LiamH

0 Likes
Aoife1
Student
Options

It’s a LE32 B450, volume bar is on the screen and menu will not work either so can’t reset the tv. Once I access the menu icon it keeps toggling on its own and is now in Dutch. Is there a reset button?
Many thanks

Volume1issues
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get a response on this? I am having same issue.

thanks.

PabloCo
Apprentice
Options
Same problem here!
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @PabloCo and @Volume1issues.

Are you both still having the same issues? If so, could we take the model code of your TV's?

0 Likes
PabloCo
Apprentice
Options

model is:

LE32B530P7W

It's related with the buttons panel on the right. I've unplugged it and now it's ok, but can't use the buttons (obviously), only the remote.

No button seemed to be stuck.

0 Likes
David127
First Poster
Options

my sound keeps going up on it’s on model number Samsung smart tv  UE55JU6000 and on button flashing constantly any ideas why please

0 Likes
Mikeyevs58
First Poster
Options

Did you get a reply to this mate because my Samsung smart tv is doing the same..volume goes up to 100 and stays there..when i turn it off the red light flickers

0 Likes
David127
First Poster
Options

No reply bud  I just switched it off for 20 mins or so and it was fine lately the mute button coming on and red light flickering maybe it happens when the software updates it’s self ??

0 Likes