Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sometimes no signal at switching on on QLED

(Topic created on: 05/09/20 11:05)
Petjepet
Apprentice
Options
TV

Since a few weeks I am the owner of a QE55Q9F 2018.

My setup is using the CI+ module with direct coax cable connection to the tv from my provider.

The CI+ module has been used before on my Samsung UE46D8000 for 7 years with no problem.

Now for the second time I got the message "no signal" at switching on the TV. Like no cable is connected or the wrong source input.

This happens when the TV has been on for a period, then switched of by the remote and put back on (>30 minutes on stand-by).

Switching the TV off and after a few seconds on again (once even twice) seems to solve the problem.

I also see in this case a short message my account has logged on (normally not the case when switching the tv on).
Has it done a reset?

What is wrong here?

The privoder connection is ok: other TV sets at home do work perfect on these moments.

Since I can't repeat the behaviour it would be silly to call the repair service.

Can this be an issue in the startup of the TV (timing between different components).

Anyone seen the same behaviour.

53 REPLIES 53
Joher
Apprentice
Options
TV
Kan dit ook in het nederlands
0 Likes
pixelstate
Apprentice
Options
TV

Does not seem fixed. I am seeing similar issues on Q95T.

0 Likes
ElVela
Apprentice
Options
TV

The fastest way to solve this problem (until the next time it triggers) is to force a complete reboot. That can be done with the remote: Keep pressed the power button until the Samsung Logo appears. 

pixelstate
Apprentice
Options
TV

I have the Q95T 2020 and have been suffering the same no signal issues.

I have had the motherboard on the one connect box replaced which seems to have improved the situation. That said the TV lost the signal from the virgin TiVo V6 tonight while in the middle of watching a recorded show. Only switching off the one connect at the wall seemed to help.

In summary:  Samsung have not addressed the faults with one connect for the 2020 range. 

0 Likes