Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung series 7 tv

(Topic created on: 07-10-2023 02:56 PM)
hudspau
Apprentice
Options
Have had this tv for around 8 years for the past 7 years it has been used solely for our cctv cameras.Never had a problem until yesterday it has decided to keep showing the demonstration logos for the said tv.How frustrating is this keeps covering over the cctv pictures every two minutes.
Have tried everything to get rid but to no avail. 
Has anyone any suggestions have been on you tube read the manual back to front nothing will move it.
Haven't used it as an actual tv for years as have other samsung tvs.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Please try pressing and holding the Exit key on the remote control for 12 seconds with the TV turned on. The standby light should start to blink, and then lift your finger after approximately 12 seconds. The Factory Reset window will appear.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @hudspau 

It does sound as though your TV has been changed to Demo mode. Could we take the full model code of the TV please? You can find this on a label at the back of the TV.

0 Likes
hudspau
Apprentice
Options
It's UE40B7000 I Can't even put it back to factory re set as I can't find it on the menu tried e everything.
0 Likes
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Please try pressing and holding the Exit key on the remote control for 12 seconds with the TV turned on. The standby light should start to blink, and then lift your finger after approximately 12 seconds. The Factory Reset window will appear.

hudspau
Apprentice
Options
Done that it said reset now its turned the TV off will it come back on its own? Or gave u to wait b4 I turn it back on?
0 Likes
hudspau
Apprentice
Options
Hope this works its doing my lid in
0 Likes
hudspau
Apprentice
Options
Oh gosh thats fabulous your a star can't thank you enough been trying for hours thankyou thankyou thankyou 💖