Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QLED TV QE75Q95TATXXU picture problems after software update.

(Topic created on: 25-10-2021 07:28 PM)
Brownbox
Student
Options

Hello Samsung Community

I stupidly updated the software on my 2020 QLED TV which functioned perfectly beforehand. I have had the TV for about 4 months now and now have moving lines / distortion at the top & bottom of the screen.

A total game changer for me now...

Picture and sound used to be brilliant but now TV is next to unwatchable..

Any ideas other than legal? - really pi**ed off.

I hear that a software rollback cannot be performed so is this £2K plus TV now just scrap...??

Anybody out there that can help - I'd really appreciate it... as for SSung putting on the update?? Poor show..

Really disappointed..

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Brownbox
Student
Options

Crisis averted after performing a hard reset....... Would've been nice that Samsung told me to do this. Had to go through setup again but TV is now back to superlative self...

Took a few years off my life and half a million neurons...

Phew...

llmc71
Student
Options

Disconnect your TV from the internet using a non-existent connection. Unplug your tv for five minutes from the wall outlet. Turn on the TV without internet connection. Make sure the image stays smooth. Opt for an alternative streaming solution such as Chromecast or a video game. Shame no you, Samsung...

Cheers from Brasil without Bolsonaro!

0 Likes
lyny
Journeyman
Options
Where do I find out how to do this reset, I have these lines too.
0 Likes
Marky129
First Poster
Options
My samsung q95t was working then just turned off. Now will not turn on, the box makes 2 or 3 clicking sounds but nothing else.
Can anyone help please?
0 Likes