Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q9 screen delamination.

(Topic created on: 28-05-2020 03:50 AM)
zasenizu
First Poster
Options

I had originally posted on another thread about the Q9 and screen issues but it seems to be all about the screen surface getting marked and being hard to clean,

But my issue is quite different i noticed one day that the screen inner layers had de-laminated (see pic) which i reported to both Samsung and the retailer but manged to fix myself...i discovered a worrying mark (see pic) looks like delamination of the the anti glare coating so i normally just clean the screen with a microfiber cloth and if there are any marks use a slightly damp cloth but this time i bit the bullet and rubbed a little harder and the delamination mended itself so all good for now.

However i have now noticed some small areas on another part of the screen that has done something similar but this time no amount of rubbing with a microfiber cloth with sort them so for now and considering the Covid problem i will just live with them and wait to contact both Samsung and RS just hoping that they dont become bigger it looks like the anti-glare film has parted company permanently with one of the other layers...has anyone else suffered this problem?

NgnG7lX.jpg

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Reggio
First Poster
Options

Hi I have an almost new QN85A 65 inch Neo Qled where the screen has started to delaminate in some areas, I have reported it to Samsung and they are sending a technician out to check it. 

0 Likes