Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Frame Art Mode options

(Topic created on: 22-04-2021 06:46 PM)
Guillaume Noiseux
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Are there any plans to add features to the Art Mode of this TV, it's one of the main reasons I purchased it and am surprised some basic options are not available like :

- Randomize the image sequence.

- Start Sideshow at an image we select.

- Skip forward/back an image.

Is Samsung planning to add these simple features in an update?

Kindly,

Guillaume

1 REPLY 1
Mr Pinson
Apprentice
Options

Totally agree. You only have to use the thing once to realise the whole idea behind Frame TVs is to sell artworks. Shame on Samsung. Such a great concept, let down by a poor user experience and reluctance to improve the showcasing of photos. My biggest annoyance are;

- When resuming art mode on TV-Off, it doesn't remember the last operation. So instead of resuming the slideshow I had selected, the last image displays permanently. So annoying.

- No skip feature. Seriously?! Just enable it on the remote, guys.

- No native Samsung app to upload photos. This illustrates perfectly what little regard Samsung has for displaying user art. 

However, thanks to @vandenbrakel, there is an app he created to resize and upload images to the Frame. What a legend! Without the app you have to jump through 78 hoops to display an image full screen. Cheers, vandenbrakel!

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/samsung-frame-art-mode-sucks/td-p/1875039#.YYHHcfeuWrs.mailto