Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Frame Art Mode Sucks

(Topic created on: 19-07-2020 02:26 AM)
Frame65
First Poster
Options
TV

Just paid $2k for a tv with not quite as good quality of video as others in this price range, because I was expecting to be able to use it as an art frame for my paintings and photos. I've spent no less than 4 hours trying to upload images and I've only gotten 2 images to work out of 9.  And one of those will only allow a Shadowbox mat. No rhyme or reason why!  I've done everything right and tried a few workarounds. Did an online chat with Support and they were useless. Samsung needs to stop marketing this TV as an art frame. It's an awful experience. 

4 REPLIES 4
N1NJA-TH3ORY
Explorer
Options
TV
😆 Sorry to lol so you paid 2k just to use the art mode feature that samsung use as a marketing ploy! Wouldn't it be easier to connect a laptop via hdmi and use windows or osx to have picture frame! ?
0 Likes
Dissatisfied1
First Poster
Options
TV

Have the exact same issue... Shame on Samsung... I have a galaxy phone and own 9 other Samsung TV, all work fine.  Just assumed the frame would live up to what they advertised.... The thing is a hunk of junk!!!!! 

vandenbrakel
Explorer
Options
TV

I've created a (free) app to easily resize any image for the Frame. After resizing all matte styles will be availbale. Including "No Matte". (Fullscreen).

Out of frustration i've created a (free) app to easily resize any image for the Frame. After resizing all matte styles will be availbale. Including "No Matte". (Fullscreen).

Apple Devices

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/samsung-frame-art-tool/id1539969966

Android Devices:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imakestuff.frameresize.frameresize2

sopranodave
Journeyman
Options
TV

I can now download pictures from usb.  select usb in art mode.  click up to save to my photos and select. boxes then
appear. click on i pictures to tick then save selected and all are saved to my photos

I cropped all pictures to 16.9 

0 Likes