Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Earbuds+

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 03:04 PM)
seacider
First Poster
Options

Will Samsung Galaxy earbuds + work with a 2019 Samsung QE75Q85RATXXU TV. Will the audio delay be a problem? I am told that this TV is only bluetooth version 2 which I find hard to believe.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I have been unable to any information regarding this particular model Bluetooth, however, you can try to reach our AV Team on 0333 000 0333 or via Live chat.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @seacider ,

you can connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV by following these steps: Press the Home button > Select Settings > Select Sound > Select Sound Output > Select Speaker List > Select Active > Select Pair and connect > Select CLOSE > Select OK.

The sound supposes to reach the Buds+ without any delay as long as this is emitted by the TV directly. 

0 Likes
seacider
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your reply. I was concerned that audio delay {latency} would be an issue because the TV is only bluetooth 2 which dates back to 2012. The earbuds are bluetooth 5.  Can you comfirm that this tv ( 2019 Samsung QE75Q85RATXXU ) is in fact bluetooth 2.

0 Likes
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I have been unable to any information regarding this particular model Bluetooth, however, you can try to reach our AV Team on 0333 000 0333 or via Live chat.

0 Likes