Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN95B faulty backlight

(Topic created on: 13-10-2022 07:32 AM)
12345Dan54321
Journeyman
Options

week old TV.

issue started once the TV was off for more then a few hours (over night)

once the TV is off for a couple of hours (have not established  base line yet) backlight won't turn on unless i unplug the power.
here's a video (with some Hebrew) demonstrating the issue

a rep is coming by next week to (hopefully) approve a replacement

11 REPLIES 11
DJ Dani
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with the QN95B and it’s been replaced twice already within the last month..

First TV: Back Panel coming off and also wouldn’t turn on unless I unplugged it.

Second TV: Came in a week after the first and now two weeks in it doesn’t turn on daily and I have to unplug it.

I think I am going to exchange the TV for a different model since this is just ridiculous for a $3500 TV.

Naveen2Parrots
First Poster
Options

Dan, 

thanks for sharing, the same issue is happening with my QN95B 55 INch last week onwards I am from India,  I believe there is major design fault or Backlight algorithm  in this TV, as many of us our facing this issue, Samsung not only recall this faulty So called Flagship model, instead provide refund or replacement with QN95C Model to all effected users, I am totally disappointed with Samsung Product and Support system now, this company was much better  in 10 years back then of now.

0 Likes