Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN95A - HDMI signal Issues

(Topic created on: 29-12-2021 03:23 AM)
jlb777
Apprentice
Options

Hi All,

Having purchased a £4K plus QE85QN95A last week, I have sadly been without a working TV over Christmas!

Any 4K source connected to the One Connect, simply does not display - a FireTV 4K Max and VirginMedia 4K receiver bot do not work, but a 1080p Nintendo Switch is fine.  I have tried various settings (inc signal plus and new certified hdmi 2.1 cables) all to no avail.

Having wasted 2 hours on 2 separate calls with Samsung Support in the Philapines, I still have no working tv or confirmation that the matter will be passed to a local Uk Samsung engineer.

Reading  the forums, there appears to be a known HDMI issue with many QN95A’s, with 1 fix being a hdmi s/w upgrade in the service menu, which has to be done by an appointed Samsung engineer.

I am so very disappointed with this very expensive purchase, I am desperate for any help as I just cannot face taking the TV off the wall and repackaging given its massive size.

Thanks all.

2 REPLIES 2
LongTall
Explorer
Options
Taking the tv off the wall would be too much of a faff. Local UK Samsung engineers should be about from today. (I bet they've enjoyed Xmas telly 🤭)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
You managed to put it up on the wall take it down and if youve only had it a week take it back
G G