Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE85Q60BAUXXU Light Bleed.

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 04:24 PM)
Wayne_1973
Apprentice
Options

Hi All.

I bought a 85" QLED Samsung TV back in feb and now i am getting a strong white light from the bottom left corner of the bezel which completely clouds darker images, totaly ruining the viewing experience.

We have tried to ignore it but you can't.

Samsung say this is normal, but im sorry i paid alot of money for a tv that is very dissapointing to watch and now seems we are stuck with a £2K tv that we dont enjoy at all and Samsung will not do anything about it? We have had it for less than 2 months.

We have run the test picture and video but as both only show vibrant bright pictures this does not address the issue.

Can anybody please give advice how to get this replaced or fixed as Samsung are completly useless.

Thankyou.

20230418_002526.jpg

20230418_003751.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Sym0n
Journeyman
Options
Sadly, we have the same TV with the same problem. Samsung claim that it's within threshold, which is just bullshit and them refusing to accept blame for a well documented problem - do a Google search you'll find many complaints of it.

I'm going to contact Richer Sounds where I bought it and ask for an exchange or, ideally, money back, as the whole TV is turd.
Wayne_1973
Apprentice
Options

I agree and i won't be buying another Samsung product again.

There screen tests should include darker images,  obviously they don't so they can palm you off with there sh@t screens.

I'm not being stuck with a £2K pile of junk.