Did you mean: 

PS42C450B1W, Mode Unavailable.

(Topic created on: 14-03-2024 07:49 AM)
Anders54
First Poster
Options

Hello from Sweden.
I've got a 
PS42C450B1W, from Oct 2010, which keeps telling me "Mode Unavailable. Resolution is not supported for this TV. Change resolution." when I try to connect with my TV hub via HDMI.

In the past, sometimes it helped to switch off the gear for sometime and it then started up nicely until it didn't .
I tried resetting the gear but to no avail. The cable company then sent me a new TV hub and it started up nicely. 
3 weeks ago it started to hassle again. I did the same procedure as before but it didn't work. So I got a new TV hub but this time that didn't work either. When I disconnect the TV hub and change to regular TV cable the set works just fine. Done the Samsung troubleshooting but there is no issues. 

I have downloaded 2 firmware versions trying to fix the problem but which one is the latest/best for the TV?

T-TDT5DEUC-1024.1 or 
T-CRLPEUHC-2009.0 

or any other advise someone?

Regards
Anders

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Anders54    2009.0 would be the latest version https://www.samsung.com/se/support/model/PS42B450B1WXXC/ 

I  take it you have a supported resolution in the settings.   otherwise you could try  disconnecting the HDMI cable and power of at the mains beforeconnecting again and make sure connections secure. if issues persist is it opossible to try another HDMI cable,even if it appears to be ok.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes