Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 02:28 PM)
Ccstew
Journeyman
Options

Samsung QLED 2022 QE85QN85AATXXU TV

I keep getting a popup when I change channels on Samsung tv plus.

It comes up on bottom right hand corner and says  "Samsung tv plus browse live and  on demand" and there is a logo which indicates that I should push the down arrow on my tv controller.

Most annoying the tv is set to home mode and has been reset and software updated. It is 1 month old.

Thanks

Colin

15 REPLIES 15
CasperTsui
First Poster
Options

There’s no response till 12Aug2023.

The worst customer service as corporation and the number 1 of Korea, disappointing.

0 Likes
Nandbff
First Poster
Options

Samsung sucks. Every time I buy their product, I regret and give myself a promise to never do that again. But then come back in 5 years, hoping that that such a bad company cannot last long and there must have been improvements . But no, their products actually become worse in user experience than before.

0 Likes
CandP
Student
Options

Samsung QLED 2022 QN85QN90BAFXZA TV

This week we spent 3 hours on chat with a rep who had us do everything from resetting the remote to the tv to the smart hub.  There was no resolution.  Our graphic just says "Browse live and on demand", but it does appear to be limited to Samsung TV Plus and does not happen on Prime Video and other streaming services.   We completed a second chat today requesting they submit our feedback as a software upgrade request and they gave us a reference number and said they were elevating the issue.  We'll see if they can fix this. 

0 Likes
couchpotatoe387
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get a resolution for this?

Same issue on un55tu690tfxza

Mr TAM
First Poster
Options

I also have the same problem while watching samsung tv plus channels.

i will buy another brand only because of this ***** banner. Although i like the TV.

CandP
Student
Options

We haven't heard anything since they said they would elevate the issue.  However, we just checked this on our older Samsung and found it happened there too.  We never watched Samsung TV on it, so we never noticed it.  Since that means the issue has been around for quite some time though, we're not holding our breaths that it will be resolved quickly.