IMG_20240519_142201_542.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Joyce06 ,

We’d be unable to advise on the settings in the Service menu on here as that’s an area of the product that consumer end-users really shouldn’t be accessing, and somewhere, as Ginga_p correctly says, that has the potential to do more harm to your product unless it’s accessed and used properly by a Samsung authorised expert and/or engineer.

It’s best to get in direct touch with your local Samsung Support team for advice on your specific situation to get this one sorted for you. Which country are you based in?

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Joyce06: I'm not entirely certain what you are asking here. If you would like to reset any changes you have made to the picture on your QN-800A, then please head to Home > Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > Reset Picture. You may also wish to explore your options in Settings > General > Accessibility, if you are having any issues with the colour of the menus and font. 

0 Likes
Joyce06
Apprentice
Options

It's in the service mode that I do need help. I need to know what to select on type,local set and front color options

0 Likes
Joyce06
Apprentice
Options

I mistakenly changed the original values for my tv, the type, local set and front color option. I tried factory reset and the rest on the main settings but still didn't work. I do need help finding the best options matching with my tv. Below is an image for the back of tv

IMG_20240519_142201_542.jpg

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
The service menu is a dangerous playing ground would just stick to the in menu options unless your resetting.
G G
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Joyce06 ,

We’d be unable to advise on the settings in the Service menu on here as that’s an area of the product that consumer end-users really shouldn’t be accessing, and somewhere, as Ginga_p correctly says, that has the potential to do more harm to your product unless it’s accessed and used properly by a Samsung authorised expert and/or engineer.

It’s best to get in direct touch with your local Samsung Support team for advice on your specific situation to get this one sorted for you. Which country are you based in?

Joyce06
Apprentice
Options

The problem is that I've already messed up

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some Members occasionally ask about the Service Menu, really need to have some knowledge and know what you are doing as changing something inadvertently can cause major problems.    one customer's Tv would not function after a change  fairly recently though it was finally sorted.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.