Support

Open search

On-screen volume display

First Poster

Hello everyone, I cannot find the setting to disable the on screen volume display on my Q80T. Is there a hidden setting somewhere? If not, can we get the option added by Samsung?

Thank you!

670387F1-6EFB-43EE-83B8-450F0EFA0244.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
First Poster

Desperately needed and shouldn’t be hard to implement. When used in concert with a Samsung sound bar the OSD doesn’t trigger IF you use the soundbar remote. No reason the same can’t be done when using the TV remote. Functionality is there. Just needs some logic options. 

First Poster

I really want this feature as well.

First Poster

This thread was started almost a year go and Samsung has not addressed it yet!  I use a Sonos Arc and every time I move the volume 1 or 2 bumps, my wife can see I turned it up.   Also, How do you change the name of the Source from Unknown to Tivo?

First Poster

Would love to get this sorted too. Thanks for posting this issue. If anyone knows of a fix since the original post I’d be keen to know it. Thanks 

First Poster
The volume osd drives me crackers! so many programmes have different volume levels that I am forever changing it and that screen message gets very annoying. Come on Samsung, do something about it for the people suffering!
Top Liked Authors