Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TV only wants to search a single satelite transponder using inbuilt satelite receiver?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 02:27 PM)
Sandra_C
Student
Options

Hi...tearing my hear out, can someone help?

I am trying to help my elderly dad who lives in Germany install his new TV. Not easy via facetime from the UK I tell you!!!!

Its a UE43RU7179 model

We want to use the inbuilt satellite receiver so the satellite cable goes into the back of the TV directly not via a seperate box.

Its a twin LNB setup with signal from both Hotbird 13 and astra 19.

We have sorted most things out via the automatic scan mode. However when you go into the LNB settings, for each satellite it only seems to want to search a single transponder frequency.

We have signal strength, chosen the right Diseqc settings..so they are not issues....

I would get it if it did this for a manual search but surely it should seach all transponder frequencies during an automatic  setup process? Have I done something else wrong??

Thank you for any advice, please ask if you need to know more details to help with the query.....

S

3 REPLIES 3
leoseccia
Student
Options

Hello,

Did you find a solution for this? We are having exactly the same issue!

Thank you.

Leo

0 Likes
Sandra_C
Student
Options

Hi Leo,

We could not solve it ourselves. However we contacted the Samsung helpdesk and they accessed the TV remotely and after a couple of hours the technical expert got it working - no idea what they actually did though. Suggest you try the same if thats possible.....

0 Likes
leoseccia
Student
Options

Thank you for replying to me - we'll have a go...

0 Likes