Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New software update 2202.x

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 04:50 PM)
Elvis67
Explorer
Options

Hi. 

I am in the UK and I have a 50TU8500 TV. The current software is T-NKLDEUC-2101.2.

I have received a pop up on the screen saying that a new software update is available,

I checked the support section in settings and it says the new version is 2200, no other information is given. I'm presuming that the new version will be T-NKLDEUC-2200.x.

Does anybody know if the update changes, adds or removes features?

Thanks.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Every once in a while, your TV will receive software updates to add new features or fix bugs
0 Likes
Elvis67
Explorer
Options

I know that. I was asking Does anybody know if the update changes, adds or removes features?

I've just turned the TV on and the update has been installed. It is version T-NKLDEUC-2200.9.

It seems to have done something to the EPG, it looks different.

It has not added compulsory advertising to the EPG or changed the home screen which is what I was worried about.

Guess Ill find out soon if anything else has changed

Elvis67
Explorer
Options

I found this on the German community.

Update-Version 2200.9 - February  2022

• There have been adjustments to the Samsung Health App - Wearable connection.
  • There were extensions to the EPG.

I don't know what "Extensions" means, it looks different but functions the same as before.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Sometimes the change logs on the German community are more detailed but on other occasions just a few minor changes. Members at times though notice differences which are not mentioned.
Whilst I do not have a TV eligible for this update I would imagine it is more of a revamp to the Tv I.e design changes.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Elvis67
Explorer
Options

Sorry xSteveuk if my reply read as rude. It was not meant to be. Thank you for replying.

Elvis67
Explorer
Options

As long as there's no adverts and everything works as normal I'm OK with it.

Hopefully I don't find anything I don't like.

xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
No problem
I didn't take your post as rude
I was trying to answer your query
As best l could
kocke_hardy
First Poster
Options

Pésima actualización ahora tengo bastantes caídas de fps en la ps5 y en la señal de cable

0 Likes
Postas
First Poster
Options

I updated mine and now I cannot control the volume of my bluetooth speakers...

0 Likes