Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network interference

(Topic created on: 19-07-2021 11:06 PM)
darthmuppet
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have a UE46D8000, donated by a family member, and I can't open the 'Samsung Apps' app, as it gives me a messages saying 'Network Interference occurred. Please Try again later.'  Netflix works, as do the other suggested apps, and when I try to open the Samsung Apps app, I can see the following using wireshark on my outbound interface:

It isn't my firewall, as I am monitoring outside it, and I have done a factory rest on the TV with no apparent change in behaviour. It looks to me like the app is fundamentally broken somewhere, unless of course my 10-year old TV's app services are no longer available. Anyone have any ideas how to pursue this?

TIA

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
darthmuppet
First Poster
Options

Pressing the power button doesn’t do anything aside from turn it on and off. It seems to be touch sensitive too.  I’m not at all familiar with Samsung TVs btw,  but I’ve done factory reset and smart hub resets, it says I have connectivity under network status, but the smart hub no longer sees the internet. 

0 Likes
darthmuppet
First Poster
Options

The web browser works too, but what doesn't work is attempting to access any web site using https. Netflix worked yesterday, the Samsung Apps panel didn't work, so i did a smart hub reset and broke everything.

Spent an hour in a chat with Samsung, they concluded it was faulty (I am inclined to disagree), especially know it appears https is an issue. 

0 Likes
Ihab020407
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have UE40D7000, and I can't open the 'Samsung Apps' app, as it gives me a messages saying 'Network Interference occurred. Please Try again later. Also I tried to hold the on/off but nothing happened.

further when opening web browser it doesn't work

can any one help please

0 Likes