Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MU6400 Freesat HD & Terrestrial Tune in

(Topic created on: 06-09-2018 12:18 PM)
briocor
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm planning to by a 49" MU6400 in the next month. I have one question that I can't seem to get answered - when you configure the TV to receive Freesat channels, can you also tune in Terrestial channels and have access to both?  I'm in Ireland and plan to tune in Freesat to get my UK channels with EPG etc. and then tune in the Irish Saorview channels via the terrestrial input.  Is this possible?

Cheers in advance.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@briocor wrote:

Hi,

I'm planning to by a 49" MU6400 in the next month. I have one question that I can't seem to get answered - when you configure the TV to receive Freesat channels, can you also tune in Terrestial channels and have access to both?  I'm in Ireland and plan to tune in Freesat to get my UK channels with EPG etc. and then tune in the Irish Saorview channels via the terrestrial input.  Is this possible?

Cheers in advance.

Hi if like the q9f then you can tune both but only watch either Freeview or freeway at any time. 

Paul

0 Likes
briocor
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply Paul.  My plan is to use Freeview (the non geoblocked players) with Freesat.  I primarily want to use it as a Freesat TV, but I was wondering whether I could tune in the Saorview terrestrial channels after setting up the TV as Freesat.  I understand that I mighn't get the full EPG, but that wouldn't concern me greatly.

Brian

0 Likes