Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Live Chat Useless

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 04:15 PM)
Mitch1984
Student
Options

And I don't trust ringing up either, why don't the staff know their own products!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mitch1984
Student
Options

I was getting no answers in chat, but then when the transcript was emailed to me they were asking me questions that weren't getting through my end (bad wifi from working from home I presume - there was a warning about that before the chat commenced).

Anyway, I need to know whether the QE32LS03T comes with bits to wall mount it, I think there isn't, but I can't see details of one sold separately.

The mounting hole distances are not VESA compliant and the manual shows M4 screws are needed but they are an odd shape.

Kind Regards

Mitchell

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Mitch1984: For TV issues, our AV Team are best placed to deal with your query via Live Chat, or by calling on 0333 000 0333. If you'd prefer though, please confirm the model number of your TV, along with a description of the issue you're facing, and us Mods and other Community members may be able to offer some insight. 

Gaspo1
Pioneer
Options

I totally agree. 

0 Likes
briski2020
Apprentice
Options

any news on eARC?

0 Likes
Tracy3103
Explorer
Options
agree
0 Likes
PeerNorway
Voyager
Options

@AndrewL do you a telephone number for Norwegian customers that I could reach this AV Team, for my questions about TV issues ?

0 Likes
Solution
Mitch1984
Student
Options

I was getting no answers in chat, but then when the transcript was emailed to me they were asking me questions that weren't getting through my end (bad wifi from working from home I presume - there was a warning about that before the chat commenced).

Anyway, I need to know whether the QE32LS03T comes with bits to wall mount it, I think there isn't, but I can't see details of one sold separately.

The mounting hole distances are not VESA compliant and the manual shows M4 screws are needed but they are an odd shape.

Kind Regards

Mitchell

0 Likes