Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete search results

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 05:42 PM)
sqtv
Student
Options

When I search for a TV show using the Smart Hub search, I can see results from Apple TV and YouTube but there is nothing for Netflix or Amazon. The Netflix and Amazon apps are working fine and I'm logged into both. Should I expect to be able to search all shows using the SmartHub or do some apps restrict searching? Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Sahbee
Apprentice
Options

I’ve had my tv since 2019 and never had any issues. Suddenly I get NO results, not even YouTube. They likely are aware of this issue and telling each of us a different story just to get off the phone. 

Vladd1
Journeyman
Options

Same here, just got a 65q60c model 2023, and the only search results I am getting are from youtube..

Asykes1976
Apprentice
Options

just bought a new Q70C and have sane issue with only youtube results. All apps loaded, permissions granted etc but no options available to change search results source. Simple coding issue that sansung could easily fix if they bothered.

Shameful. Spent thousands on this TV and now i use my google tv app to find which subscription TV is hosting the movie I'm after.

Oh and don't get me started on the TV now not supporting Google assistant... 😞

Asykes1976
Apprentice
Options

I've seen a few other threads where people say the search feature randomly starts working but nothing here - still just youtube results. Useless

0 Likes